Monday, November 3, 2008

Wooo-hooo! A new car!

Wooo-hooo! We bought a new car this weekend. Well, new to us at least. Jayson and I traded in the van at the dealership this weekend and got a 2007 Optima. I can already see a HUGE difference in gas mileage! Since Saturday, I have driven 67 miles and the gas hand has not even moved! It gets 27/32, while the van was more like 17/22. The Optima has a few extra features, but my favorite is the radio controls on the steering wheel. It's quite roomy inside. Comparable to a Camry or Accord. And Kia has an awesome warranty. We also got free oil changes for a year. And of course, it is white. Every car I have ever bought has been white. I think we are going to be really happy with it!
Here are a few pics to show it off...don't mind the creepy parking deck. It really isn't too bad. And I know I am safe there because Tim Sr. is a security ninja!


PS - Check out Jayden doing "hand-claps" at the dealership with a little girl she made friends with. :P

No comments:

free background www.thecutestblogontheblock.com