Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Halloween Fun!



I took Jayden to the Harvest Festival this past weekend. We had a fantastic time! They had popcorn stands, cotton candy, games, contests, a cake-walk, hay rides, pony rides and even those huge jump 'n fun castles! And best of all, it was free!

Jayden wore her Bratz cheerleader costume and we sprayed her hair hot pink. She loved it! The weather was nice and it was even warm in the sun. It was a wonderful mother/daughter afternoon.

Poor ole' Jayson was shut up in his dark game room making a desperate attempt to fix our computer. I fear that he is having WOW withdrawal. Tyler was with his Dad for the weekend, so it was just us girls. :)

2 comments:

California-Lineberry said...

WELCOME to the Blogging World, Sister :) I am so glad you decided to join!!! Stephen and I look forward to lots of pictures and stories about the Ukele Clan. We miss you and wish we could see you all soon. Much Love, Crystal

Suzanne Lineberry said...

Yea! Jayden is adorable!

free background www.thecutestblogontheblock.com