Hooray! Both the kids earned great report cards! Jayson and I are so proud of them. The children have adjusted well at their new schools. Go Nighthawks! They each have made new friends and like their classes.
Jayden is still excelling with her love of reading and spelling.

And Tyler set a record for the 7th grade phys ed for running the most laps without stopping on their physical aptitude tests - 84 laps! (Over six miles!)
:)
They both were rewarded for their good grades with a trip to the bowling alley yesterday with Jayson. They had a wonderful time.
We are so blessed and thankful to have such bright and talented children.

1 comment:
Stephen and I are so proud of Jayden and Tyler. Wow! Tyler and Stephen really are made from the same mold, huh? The new look to your blog looks great and I love the music :) Love ya!
Post a Comment