Tuesday, November 25, 2008

First Snow!








Last Friday the kids were so happy to wake up and find that we had snow!! It wasn't much, but it was enough for them to play in it for a little while. It is the first snow we have had at the new house. School was delayed two hours, so it was a nice easy going morning. I wish every morning could be on a 2 hour delay! ;P

1 comment:

California-Lineberry said...

Hi Emy!!! What beautiful pictures. I am so jealous...we have to travel 1 1/2 hours to get to the snow. At least it is raining here this week so it is starting to feel like the holidays :) Jayden looks so pretty and Tyler is such a handsome young man. Stephen laughed when I got all excited about your photos and he said, "Yeah Dear, a lot places have snow in November." Love you guys!

free background www.thecutestblogontheblock.com