Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Throwback

Okay - so after months of considering quitting my beloved sodas, I finally mustered up the courage to give it a go. I had a pretty successful week of drinking much healthier choices. You know the ususal - water, orange juice, maybe some milk. But lo and behold does the universe cry out to me and say - - - Throwback!! As in...Mountain Dew Throwback. I mean after all, they are made with natural cane sugar. Not exactly a healthy choice, but not loaded with chemicals either. So what do I do? I caved. I bought a 12 pack of Mountain Dew Throwback. I have had a couple and have decided that if I can get the natural sodas occassionally, that's at least a step in the right direction. My impending battle with my delicious adversary will have to be fought another day, because for now, I am drinking a Throwback.


And yes, that is a nice healthy apple on my desk that patiently waits for the day I will actually eat it for a snack instead of hitting up our vending machine. *nice*

No comments:

free background www.thecutestblogontheblock.com